If you need to reach us, you can call our office at the Cookeville Community Center. Our
office is open Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm and closed for lunch 11am-12pm.
- If the Department of Parks and Recreation cancels a program the participant will receive a full refund.
- Prior to the second scheduled program meeting a refund request will be accepted and reviewed by submitting a Refund Request Form. Refunds will not be processed after the second scheduled program meeting or for sports leagues after the second scheduled game
- All refund requests are subject to review by staff from the Department of Parks and Recreation and the County Executive’s Office.
- All monies approved for refunds, regardless of payment method, will be issued by check from the County Executive’s Office. Please allow approximately 3 to 4 weeks for checks to be issued.
- Putnam County Department of Parks and Recreation reserves the right to review these procedures and administer refunds in the best interest of the participants and by generally approved accounting procedures.
Any Parks & Recreation event shall be postponed or cancelled at the first sight of lightning or the sound of thunder at the activity site. If it is anticipated that the storm will pass, the activity may be resumed no sooner than 30 minutes after the last sight of lightning or the last sound of thunder.
In the event of severe and/or prolonged weather, Parks & Recreation facilities (including swimming pools) will close until it is deemed safe for them to re-open. An event may be canceled at the discretion of the Parks and Recreation Department due to weather. In this case, it is the event planners responsibility to contact the Parks and Recreation Department to either request a refund or to reschedule the event.
Tennessee State League or Junior Division League Soccer
To make a request to play a TSL or JDL game at the Putnam County Sports Complex, email game requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
Desired game date, desired game start time, opposing and scheduling team names, desired field size (11v11, 7v7, etc.).
John Ross Albertson
Parks and Recreation Director
The Putnam County Parks and Recreation department maintains many of the area parks and all of the community centers across Putnam County. Our Parks and Recreation staff members are dedicated to courteous, respectful service to enhance the quality of life for community residents, workers, and visitors.
Address: 240 Carlen Dr.
Cookeville, TN 38501